A huge crystal chandelier twinkling in the dim lighting hung over a couple hundred people at the Rock Springs Center Friday evening. The smell of hairspray lingered backstage as cosmetologists quickly smoothed out any rogue hairs on the model’s heads. The inaudible chatter from the audience dwindled to silence at the sight of the models lining up.
As featured on
WZMB 91.3 FM Live
- Renovations in Dowdy-Ficklen nearing end
- ECU Alert reports armed robbery
- Arlington Boulevard Construction delayed
- ECU Alumni Association announces new president
- City Council discusses parking proposal, annexation
- ECU begins construction on new building
- Alumni criticize ECU’s response to Trump
- Board of Trustees discuss four areas of concern in budget
- ECU receives verbal commit from 2020 QB
- ECU officials look to future
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.