East Carolina University football head coach Scottie Montgomery ends the second spring practice by talking about the difference that new defensive coordinator David Blackwell has brought to the team, both from an offensive and defensive standpoint. Coach Mo also talks other things such as coaching decisions, special teams roster moves, and the state of the running back groups.
As featured on
WZMB 91.3 FM Live
- Pitt County Fair celebrates 100th year
- Discharged fire extinguisher causes evacuations
- ECU’s charges for fake IDs are unnecessary
- The misconceptions behind HSV
- Updates on Construction discussed at Thursday’s BOT meeting
- Officials discuss drug use at ECU
- Rumors spread before ECU PD steps in
- Exhibit shows Jim Crow era of African American History
- Netflix documentarian to come to ECU
- Local company reduces eco-footprint
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.