East Carolina University football head coach Scottie Montgomery ends the second spring practice by talking about the difference that new defensive coordinator David Blackwell has brought to the team, both from an offensive and defensive standpoint. Coach Mo also talks other things such as coaching decisions, special teams roster moves, and the state of the running back groups.
As featured on
WZMB 91.3 FM Live
- Trump to hold rally at ECU
- Community divided as Trump rally nears
- ECU responds to Trump’s rally
- Trump will shine positive light on ECU, regardless of message
- ECU PD makes safety efforts for Trump rally
- Trump energizes crowd for 2020 election
- ECU Physicians to gain from clear pricing plan
- ECU Athletics to promote responsible alcohol consumption
- ECU tennis alum makes Forbes’ 30 Under 30’ list
- Simply Natural Creamery to host ice cream festival
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.